COVID-19 Testing 【Self-financed inspection】
You can choose our testing service,
1) When you need certificates for travel or work.
2) When you want to know if you are infected with coronavirus only if you do not have any symptoms.
If you have symptoms such as fever or cough, please contact the Returnee/Contact counseling.
Weekdays：15：00～16：30 ※ By appointment only
It is not possible to make a reservation on the day of the event.
TEL ： 090-9821-7995 （Weekdays 10：00～15：00）
※ Booking is only by phone.
※ Inquiry is by e-mail.
1 month in advance
Example:Reservations for April 1 will begin on March 1.
Some countries/airlines do not accept saliva specimen testing or Covid-19 antigen quantification testing, so please make sure with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website or the embassy of the relevant country in Japan in advance.
Next day 10:00-15:00
Friday: by 18:00
|Some countries or airlines do not accept|
Next day 10:00-15:00
Friday: No PCR test
|Most common, gold standard
Antigen quantification 5,800 Yen
PCR examination 15,300 Yen
Certificate 2,200 Yen（in Japanese, English available）
【For the test, bring the following with you:】
Health insurance card or driver’s license (necessary for identity verification）
Passport（if you travel abroad）
Shimane University Hospital COVID-19 Inspection Center
TEL： 090-9821-7995 (weekdays 10：00～15：00）
1) Please come to the hospital, counter 1, 2, 3 reception, before your appointment time.
2) Check your symptoms and body temperature.
3) Lead to the examination.
4) Confirm testing method and certificate.
5) Collect saliva sample.
＊ If you do not show up for your appointment 15 minutes after the scheduled time without prior notice, we will consider your appointment cancelled. If you need to change or cancel your reservation, please be sure to contact us before your appointment time.
・ Your test results will be emailed to you at 10:00-15:00 on the next day (except Friday)
・ The certificate will be posted to you. Please ask if you need it as soon as possible.
＊ The certificate cannot be issued on the same day.
＊ Please note that pseudo-positive or pseudo-negative results may occur, although we verify the test quality.
1) Avoid eating, brushing your teeth, gargling, and smoking 30 min before saliva collection.
2) Payback is not acceptable after the examination.
3) In certain circumstances, the COVID-19 self-financed inspection may be stopped without notice.
4) The self-financed inspection is not available for those having COVID-19 symptoms.
5) If you are positive for COVID-19 testing, we will access Izumo Health Center.
6) This test is not for visiting inpatients. (Visiting inpatients are currently prohibited)